Defense against a low two-handed push from the front
- Step back with your left foot into a right Neutral Bow
while doing double inward hooking parries (shape of the crane)
to deflect the push and immediately into double
style Uppercut punches to
attackers solar plexus.
- Pull your hands back to your chest, crossed (right over left) and
back out into double crossed
Back Knuckles to attackers
temples. Draw your hand back slightly, keeping them crossed, and
do double eye pokes.
- With your hands still crossed, grab attackers shoulders and do a
left knee to attackers groin (landing forward) followed by a right
knee to their solar plexus (landing forward).
- With your left hand (still grabbing attackers left shoulder), pull
to your left as you release your right and and do a right
Inward Elbow to attackers
face. This should turn attacker clockwise so their back is towards
- Kneel Of Compulsion
- Maintain the grab on attackers left shoulder and do a
Step-Thru reverse with your
right foot and grab attackers right shoulder from behind with your
right hand, ending in a left Neutral Bow.
As you plant into the stance, pull back on attackers shoulders
while doing a right knee to attackers spine.
- End of Backbreaker
- Land back in a left Neutral Bow
and do a left knee to attackers right kidney followed (without
landing) by a left Side Kick
to the back of attackers right knee and cover out to 4:30.
Forms & Sets