Defense against a two handed lapel grab and push
- Left foot steps back onto the ball of your left foot while pinning
attackers hands against your chest and cocking your right hand
at your waist.
- Clutching Feathers
- As you torque into a right Neutral Bow,
do a right High Block type of
move between attackers arms (above the elbow, aiming to
attackers face) to break their elbow.
- Reversing Mace
- Grab attackers right wrist with your right, turn to the right and into Crossing Talons
- Step back to 4:30 with your left foot while doing a
Hammerfist strike to attackers
ribs or heart.
- Circling Destruction
- Right hand continues circling out and up does an inward/downward
Hammerfist onto attackers
forearm (down and across your body to cancel attackers width and
depth) as you release your left hand.
Forms & Sets